Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Must-have Rangemaster Cooker Insurance

Your Rangemeaster Cooker is a must-have and prized possession in any kitchen. Therefore we appreciate that you will want to keep it safe. As a result, with Rangemaster Cooker Insurance from Kaput, you can rest easy knowing your Rangemaster Cooker has all-in-one cover to help protect it against mechanical or electrical breakdown and accidental damage.

Online Account 24/7

Access your online account 24/7. Whether you simply want to view your policy documents or request to make policy changes. You can do so easily through your unique online account.

Easy Communication

If you have any questions or need help get in touch. You can use Live Chat, telephone, post, email or via our Twitter support page @kaput_support. See our Contact page for more information.

Quick Cover

Our easy to use website and simple application process, should make sure that you have a smooth journey, when trying to purchase any of our insurance products.

  • Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown.
  • Accidental Damage.
  • £2,000 or £3,000 annual cover limit.

Our appliance insurance is there to give you peace of mind in the event your appliance on cover breaks down. Although we want to help you as much as we can during difficulties such as appliance breakdowns, we cannot cover all problems which occur. Please see the key policy exclusions below.

  • Any appliance over 10 years old.
  • Cosmetic Damage.
  • Call out charges where a fault cannot be found with the Appliance (s).
  • Equipment which was not working in accordance with the manufacturer’s specification before the policy was taken out, including pre-existing fault.
  • Any deliberate damage.

Policy Terms and Conditions

Annual Cover Limit – £2,000

IPID (Insurance Product Information Document)

Annual Cover Limit – £2,000

Policy Terms and Conditions

Annual Cover Limit – £3,000

IPID (Insurance Product Information Document)

Annual Cover Limit – £3,000

Who We Work With

Who is the WTA?

We work with Whitegoods Trade Association. Which is the largest trade association in the UK dedicated solely to repairers of large domestic appliances. Essentially the association works on trying to make the industry better for independent appliance repairers who consequently work with manufacturers, work providers and various government bodies. This is to help them understand the issues faced by the industry.

How does this affect you?

The WTA make it easier for us to find a good and reputable appliance repair company. Above all, they are members of the WTA. As a result, members adhere to a strict Code of Practice. Because of this, we try to insure that are customers are satisfied with the service that they receive.

Got a Question?

If you need help or assistance, then make sure you get in touch:

Call Us Freephone 0800 999 7878

Email Us

LiveChat with us 

Or browse some of our most common FAQs

First of all you can insure up to 10 appliances per property on cover. Furthermore, if you are landlord you can insure as many properties as you need under one policy! Please note a minimum of 3 appliances are required per property insured.

You can pay either monthly via direct debit or annually by debit/credit card.

Although we can cover most brands, you may have an appliance which does not appear on our list. Its no problem, just select ‘Other’ and make sure you include the model number. Alternatively you can send us an email at

You certainly can! We provide appliance insurance cover for home owners and landlords.

Just call our Freephone number 0800 999 7878 and choose Option 1. Or you email the claims administrators at

Call Freephone Now