Benefits of buying a multiple appliance warranty
Did you know that you could insure up to ten domestic appliances against mechanical and electrical breakdown under just one policy? So, if your TV or washing machine or whatever other appliance is included in your warranty appliance package goes KAPUT, you have the peace of mind of knowing that it will be repaired or replaced quickly and hassle free?
No wonder we have already received some very positive feedback from our clients about our KAPUT multi appliance warranty insurance!
If you look around the average UK home and tot up the number of brown and white goods that have the potential to go KAPUT, having just one policy to cover a number of essential household products may make sense.
Here are 8 reasons why …
1. You can insure up to ten appliances under one policy, meaning you have only one policy to manage and only one policy to pay for;
2. Our multi-appliance warranty costs from just 11p per item per day, paying annually for six to ten items under your policy, so the more items you insure, the cheaper the cover is;
3. Enjoy a maximum policy cover of up to £25,000 across ten appliances;
4. Have the peace of mind that if your SkyBox stops working or your vacuum cleaner breaks down, a trusted, CRB checked and highly qualified engineer will be out in a jiffy to inspect your appliance at no cost to you whatsoever;
5. If the engineer cannot repair your appliance, then we will provide an equivalent model (as per our Terms and Conditions) free of charge;
6. We even insure second hand items, so if you have inherited a kitchen full of white or brown goods when you move home, providing they are no older than 8 years old, you can enjoy the peace of mind of a multi appliance warranty;
7. Similarly, if you buy a second hand item on eBay or are given one by a friend, as long as it isn’t over 8 years old, we can cover it;
8. Unlike some other warranty providers, if your appliance cannot be fixed, we will consider a replacement to the value of 100% of the original purchase price up to 4 years old. Products that are 4-5 years typically attract a 90% replacement pay out. Compare this to a policy with a leading provider of Gas in the UK, who only pays out a maximum of 30% of the value of the appliance if it’s over 3 years old.
So, if you are worried about the cost and hassle of replacing a household appliance in the event that it goes KAPUT some time in the future - and recent research shows after three years only 56% of the least reliable brand of cylinder vacum cleaners are still fault free - then why not find out more about our multi appliance breakdown cover by clicking below.
In a press release we issued earlier this year KAPUT warned that as many as 70% of consumers failed to appreciate the way in which warranty insurance works and that the age group most likely to have this gap in their knowledge are 45 to 54 year olds.