Hanging clothes to dry indoors is not ideal if your Whirlpool Tumble Dryer breaks down. In general, the last thing you need is for your Whirlpool Tumble Dryer to break down. At Kaput, we understand the inconvenience, stress and expense which can follow if it goes Kaput! In conclusion, our policies have been designed to give you the peace of mind knowing you are just one phone call away from a friendly technical support team.
Got a Question?
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown.
- Accidental Damage.
- £2,000 or £3,000 annual cover limit.
Our appliance insurance is there to give you peace of mind in the event your appliance on cover breaks down. Although we want to help you as much as we can during difficulties such as appliance breakdowns, we cannot cover all problems which occur. Please see the key policy exclusions below.
- Any appliance over 10 years old.
- Cosmetic Damage.
- Call out charges where a fault cannot be found with the Appliance (s).
- Equipment which was not working in accordance with the manufacturer’s specification before the policy was taken out, including pre-existing fault.
- Any deliberate damage.